These Terms set out the standards that apply when you upload Content to the Site, make contact with other users of the Site, link to the Site or interact with the Site in any other way.
If you do not agree to the Terms, you must stop using this Site immediately.
Meaning of terms:
BI Worldwide Ltd: means the entity which provides the proprietary Website, BIW Worldwide Ltd is a company registered in England under company number 01445905 at registered office address 1 Vantage Court, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire MK16 9EZ also referred to as "BIW", "us", "we" or "our".
Content:means any material, images, reviews, opinions, advice, ratings, messages, expressions, communications, comments, photos, videos, sound recordings and profile images contributed to the Site (this list is not exhaustive).
User: means any person that has accessed this Website and is also referred to as "you" or "your".
Website: means this platform, the original website or any other website that is linked directly to the website, any interactive links, portal, forum, blog, app or platform that relies, integrates with or syncs with this website or any part thereof. Also, referred to as the "Site".
Use of the Site.
You agree that access to and use of the Site is at your own risk and you:
- (a) have the necessary authority to contribute the Content;
- (b) are 15 years old or above;
- (c) will not in any way breach any applicable laws;
- (d) will not in any way act unlawfully or fraudulently;
- (e) have waived any moral rights in such Content, and all rights necessary to grant the licences and grants in these Terms;
- (f) have ensured that the use and sharing of the Content will not violate or infringe and copyrights, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, entity or third party;
- (g) will not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available Content that is unlawful, harmful, discriminatory, tortious, threatening, abusive, hateful, pornographic, obscene, violent, misleading, defamatory or libellous, invasive of the privacy of another person or third party;
- (h) will not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available Content that contains any material that harbours viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software, computer equipment or any other part of the Site;
- (i) will access the Content solely for your own private use and not for any commercial or public use.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is free of viruses. However, use of the Site is free and the Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to us, our products and services (or to third party products and services), are provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We do not warrant that the use of this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs and BIW does not represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials and Content contained on the Site.
Links to other sites
We are not responsible for the Content, security or performance of any other websites to which this Site has links and we do not endorse any products or services advertised on them. Once you leave this Site, you’ll no longer be covered by our Terms and it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions applicable to other websites.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Site, including, but not limited to:
- Chat rooms;
- Bulletin Boards;
We will always use our reasonable endeavours to assess any possible risks for users from third parties where any interactive service is provided and where appropriate apply measures to ensure the continued safety of all users. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of such interactive service.
Breach of Terms
Where we believe a breach of any Terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem necessary and appropriate. Failure to comply with any part of the Terms constitutes a material breach and may result in us taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal or any Content.
- Issue a warning to you.
- Commence or further legal proceedings against you.
- Disclose such information as may lawfully be required by any law enforcement authority.
BIW will not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or loss of goodwill, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or loss of any data, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BIW, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and any relevant third party from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs (including any legal and professional costs) arising from any actual or alleged breach of these Terms.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly, information posted online to notify you of such amendments. Your continued use of this Site after such amendments have been made constitutes your acceptance to the Terms.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
All rights are reserved. All rights, including copyright and database rights, in the Site and its contents, are owned by or licensed to BIW, or otherwise used by BIW as permitted by applicable law.
You undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the site or material available thereon without the prior written permission of BIW.
The names, images and logos identifying BIW or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of BIW and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of BIW or any other third party.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute arising shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute.