BIW reserves the right to change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as modified by the posted changes.
- BIW may change the Site from time to time to accurately and safely provide the overall service provided to you or for other legitimate business purposes. You agree that your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of such changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of BIW. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this Site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
- BIW will use its reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available for use and that the content thereon is accurate and up to date. However, use of the Site is free and the Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to BIW, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without Guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. BIW does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs and BIW does not represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials contained on the Site.
- To the maximum extent permitted under law, BIW will not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or loss of goodwill, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or loss of any data, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site. BIW will not be liable to you for any direct losses arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site unless caused by the negligence of BIW.
- your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to BIW for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law.
- You are responsible for ensuring all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of all applicable Terms and that they comply with them.
- If you choose, or you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those sites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- This Site may include information and material uploaded by other users of the Site, including, but not limited to, bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and material has not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
- You agree to indemnify BIW against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by BIW as a result of your breach of the above warranties; and agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the other purposes specified above.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this Site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of law, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- BIW reserves the right to terminate the Site if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond its’ reasonable control of including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, cyber disruption or attack, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this Site and therefore should cease using this Site immediately.
All rights, including copyright and database rights, in the Site and its contents, are owned by or licensed to BIW, or otherwise used by BIW as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing the Site, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use and not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use materials from the Site on a single PC at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content from the Site for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the Site or material available thereon without the prior written permission of BIW.
The names, images and logos identifying BIW or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of BIW and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of BIW or any other third party.BI WORLDWIDE Ltd © 2019
Company Number 01445905
1 Vantage Court,